Real Estate Instruments

You may need an attorney to review or draft various instruments required for real estate matters. We can assist you in reviewing or preparing these documents.

A deed is required when you are conveying your interest in property to someone else, or when you are giving a partial interest, or an interest on death, to a business partner or family member. Depending on the circumstance, you may need a warranty deed or a quitclaim deed.

Sometimes people sell property and agree to finance the portion which is not paid at closing. In return, the seller may hold a land contract or a mortgage. We can assist you in drafting these documents as well as any promissory note which may be signed by the purchaser.

We also assist our clients who are developing land by drafting deed restrictions, easements, road agreements, and association or subdivision agreements.

Contact Us via email or call our Bloomfield Hills office at 248-642-5535 or our Ortonville office at 248-627-2808.